Registration/Enrollment Information

The following instructions will guide you through the registration process for your child. Remember to print your completed forms and bring them to registration.
These forms are PDF fillable forms. You may fill out the forms and print them using Adobe Reader but you cannot save a completed form onto your PC with Reader freeware.

Enrolling a New Student?

Please fill out these 2 forms:
Enrollment Form 1 
Enrollment Form 2
Questions?  Contact Penny Houston, Registrar @ phone:682-7232

2014-2015 Registration Information

FOR REGISTRATION...You will need:

  • Certified birth certificate (state issued)
  • Current Alabama immunization form (blue)
  • Social security card (voluntary)
  • Two of the following proofs of residence – mortgage, lease, rent receipt, or a power, gas, or water utility bill with service address dated July 1, 2014 or later AND
  • Any applicable divorce decree or court-ordered custody documents
  • To use the on-line forms for registration, go to Forms.

NOTE: There might be other forms for you to fill out at the school

Join the email listserv!To receive the MLES Email Announcements (Listserv) Click Here!

2014-15 School Supply lists - click here!

Registration Forms - Spanish version - Click Here

Cada escuela puede tener formularios adicionales para matricula. Comuníquese con la secretaria de la escuela para obtener más información.

Mt Laurel Elementary School
Penny Houston
Student Data Manager
Fax 205-682-7235

Apply for Free or Reduced Price School Meals. After School Care Program Bus Stop Information

visit the Mt Laurel Elementary School website for important dates and information!