- Forms for Registration
- Enrollment of New Students
- Stay Informed - Join the CAIS Listserv (email announcements)
- Forms - School Medication
- Meal Benefits Program
- Parent Institute Newsletters - Helping Children Learn
- Internet Safety
- Homework Help
- SCS Study Resources
Summer 2018 CNP Program - English Flyer
Spanish - Spanish Flyer
- Need HELP with Math
Watch video tutorials.
Note... you will need a password to view videos. Call the school 682-6500 to get the password.
- Understanding Your Child's Report Card - Report Card Rubrics
2018-19 SUPPLY LISTS
Family Engagement on Demand:
Calera Intermediate has partnered with Successful Innovations to offer families a free on demand resource to support their children in the classroom. Parents now have access to a library of how-to videos with exercises and activities to help accelerate your child’s learning - all in the comfort of your home.
- The school building opens at 7:15 a.m. Students will not be allowed in the building before 7:15 a.m.
- The school day will begin at 7:50 a.m. each day. Students arriving to school later than 7:50 should enter the front door and be checked in by a parent.
- Lunch will be served between 10:45-12:18. Check with your child’s teacher for the exact lunch time for your child.
- School ends at 2:50 p.m. Students should should be picked up by 3:15 p.m.
2017-18 Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- President - Adrienne Smith
- VP - Angela Dyer
- Secretary - Mary Jackson
- Treasurer - Sherrie Thomas-Jones
- Volunteer Coordinator - Olivia Thompson
- Communication Coordinator - Leslie Greenwood
- Hospitality Coordinator - Tameria Williams
- Philanthropist - Shelia Herring