Where words fail, music speaks.Hans Christian Andersen - Google
The following dues are required for members of the Helena Middle School Band:
- $25 for Band Elective Dues
- $100 Rental Fee per year for school-owned instruments (including Horn, Euphonium, Tuba, Tenor Saxophone [only 1 available], Bass Clarinet [if primary instrument]
- Students are required to purchase their own instruments (other than those listed above), method books, and supplies
- Students are responsible for the cost of their spring trip
- $15 for Uniform Shirt. Students must also have a pair of khaki pants, dress shoes, and dress socks for the uniform(7th and 8th grade only)
- $20 to join the HMS Band Boosters for the family for the entire year. (See the Booster page of this website) - It is not required that you join the booster organization, but the band only gets money from this organization and its fundraisers. Our needs are great and so we strongly encourage you to join.
The following forms are necessary for each student going on the band's spring trip to Orlando, Florida. Please print the form, fill it out, and turn it in to Mr. Pruitt. The form at the bottom of the page (the solo and ensemble form) is for the solo and ensemble festival not for the trip. If your student would like to perform at the solo and ensemble festival, have them fill out that form.
- Student Information Forms
- Cell Phone Policy and Permission
- Swim Permission
- Solo & Ensemble Registration