Learn More About IES
To be a model for excellence in education, strengthened by high expectations and a positive culture
TTo prepare all students to be fully participating citizens, leaders, and life-long learners
- All students can learn and achieve in a safe, disciplined environment.
- Parent and community involvement are keys to student success.
- Teachers and staff support learning by setting high expectations.
- Teachers use various strategies to meet the individual student needs.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Our continuous school improvement plan highlights our instructional data and outlines our goals for each academic year.
- Student Handbook
- 18-19 School Supply Lists
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- After School Care Program
- My School Bucks.com
- Meal Benefits Application
- Progress Report/Report Card Schedule
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- Shelby County Schools District Website