Montevallo High School
Library Media Policies
· The library is open at 7:15 a.m. for students that need to work on research, type, check out books, or want to read before school starts
· Food, Drinks, and Gum are NOT allowed
· Students must comply with the Acceptable Use Policies
· Computers are used for curriculum based research
· Independent students must have a pass signed by a teacher or administrator (even during lunch)
· Students must sign-in and out
· Books are checked out for 3 weeks – By checking out books, you are responsible for taking care of the books and for the fines if returned overdue. There is a 10¢ charge per day that the book is late.
This is the official web site of the Shelby County Board of Education. Any other site that claims to be affiliated with, represent or contain information about any Shelby County School is not endorsed by the Shelby County Board of Education. If you leave the official Shelby County Board of Education web site, the Shelby County School District claims no responsibility for the content beyond this point.
Return to home page.