Learn More About MLES
To make every student a graduate and every graduate prepared.
Our vision at Mt Laurel Elementary School is to be the model for excellence in education.
- Culture of Success: We believe in a positive and caring school culture that celebrates the character, integrity, and diversity of our students and staff.
- Collaboration for Results: We believe relationships with parents, colleagues and students are what makes our school unique and special. We believe that we are a family of learners, a team that always depends on each other.
- Commitment to Excellence: We believe in holding high expectations and supporting ALL students to success.
- Community Partnerships: We believe that the support and diversity that our community provides enriches our lives and our learning.
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in the intentional process of continuous improvement in every school and department because it is the standard for excellence.
- Student Enrollment
- 19-20 School Supply Lists
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- After School Care Program
- My School Bucks.com
- Meal Benefits Application
- Progress Report/Report Card Schedule
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- Shelby County Schools District Website