Welcome to Mt Laurel Elementary!
Parents - remember the school bell rings at 7:45 AM and 2:45 PM daily.
If your child is not in the classroom before the 7:45 bell rings, he/she is considered tardy and must come to the front office for a tardy pass.
To make every student a graduate and every graduate prepared.
Our vision at Mt Laurel Elementary School is to become a model of excellence in education.
- Culture of Success: We beleive in a positive and caring school culture that celebrates the character, integrity, and diversity of our students and staff.
- Collaboration for Results: We believe relationships with parents, colleagues and students are what makes our school unique and special. We believe that we are a family of learners, a team that always depends on each other.
- Commitment to Excellence: We believe in holding high expectations and supporting ALL students to success.
- Community Partnerships: We believe that the support and diversity that our community provides enriches our lives and our learning.
- Continuous Improvement: We believe in the intentional process of continuous improvement in every school and department because it is the standard for excellence.