- Transcript Requests
- SCHS Facilities Tour
- Registration Forms
- Check Writing Policy
- Bell Schedule
- INOW Home Portal
- Library Media Center
- Lunch Menu
- System Calendars
- Shelby County Schools High School Curriculum Guide
- Bullying / Harassment Reporting
- Join the SCHS Listserv
- Shelby Talk - Understanding Data Assessment
Welcome to Shelby County High School
New Student Enrollment and Returning Student Registration
- NEW STUDENTS - Complete the District Enrollment Forms. (see link to SCS SchoolMint website below)
- Detailed instructions on how to use SchoolMint for a NEW student
- Detailed information about enrollment a new student
- Questions about enrolling your child? Please call the registrar at 682-6602
- RETURNING STUDENTS will need to complete forms via SchoolMint before Registration event.
Proofs of Residence Dates
SCHS is accepting
required Proofs of Residence from July 2nd - July
11th during office hours.
SCHS will be closed on July 4th to observe Independence Day.
Information / Payment options for Registration
Graduation 2018 Pictures
Order your graduations photos from Frank Counch Photos
Vision, Mission and Beliefs
Our Vision - The vision of Shelby County High School is to provide all students with a high quality, individualized educational experience in order to prepare them to achieve their highest potential.
Our Mission - The SCHS community is committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to support all students in achieving academic and personal success.
- Student learning is the top priority of the school with the shared belief that all students can learn.
- A safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment will foster excellence.
- Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Student growth occurs when students are actively engaged in rigorous and relevant learning.
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching.
- Valuing the strength found in a diverse world is essential to high quality learning.
- Student learning is enhanced when there is a united effort and positive communication among home, school, and community.