Welcome to Shelby County High School
- Do you need to enroll a student? Please contact the office for an appointment at 205.682.6602
- Returning Students - Use SchoolMint for Registration 2017-18 Registration Information
Parking and Locker Reservations
Locker Reservation Form for Current CMS 8th graders/Rising 9th graders - form opens on May 3rd at 2:30 pm.
Our Vision - The vision of Shelby County High School is to provide all students with a high quality, individualized educational experience in order to prepare them to achieve their highest potential.
Our Mission - The SCHS community is committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to support all students in achieving academic and personal success.
- Student learning is the top priority of the school with the shared belief that all students can learn.
- A safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment will foster excellence.
- Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Student growth occurs when students are actively engaged in rigorous and relevant learning.
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching.
- Valuing the strength found in a diverse world is essential to high quality learning.
- Student learning is enhanced when there is a united effort and positive communication among home, school, and community.