Welcome to Shelby County High School
New Student Enrollment and Returning Registration for 2017-18 School Year:
Shelby County Schools will be using a new online enrollment/registration program called SchoolMint for the upcoming school year. Please use the links below to find out about how to use SchoolMint.
Parking and Locker Reservations
Locker Reservation Form for Current CMS 8th graders/Rising 9th graders - form opens on May 3rd at 2:30 pm.
Our Vision - The vision of Shelby County High School is to provide all students with a high quality, individualized educational experience in order to prepare them to achieve their highest potential.
Our Mission - The SCHS community is committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to support all students in achieving academic and personal success.
- Student learning is the top priority of the school with the shared belief that all students can learn.
- A safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment will foster excellence.
- Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Student growth occurs when students are actively engaged in rigorous and relevant learning.
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching.
- Valuing the strength found in a diverse world is essential to high quality learning.
- Student learning is enhanced when there is a united effort and positive communication among home, school, and community.