To nurture, guide, and challenge all students to become lifelong learners and leaders
- Student learning is the priority of the school.
- All students have leadership potential.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.