- High School Academic Guide & Curriculum Guides
- Request to Retest Form
- My Future Project
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Information
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Harassment/Bullying Incident Report Form
- FAQ Concerning Attendance
- Transcript Requests - Order via Parchment.com
Summer 2021 Reading
Directions for Choosing a Book:
Students entering grades 6-12 will choose ONE book from the grade-specific summer reading list and complete two of the four following activities. (AP students see below)
- Students in all grades, except AP Literature and AP Language will choose TWO of the following activities to complete over the summer and turn in on the first day of next school year. These assignments will be entered in the grade book as a silver grade in students’ English classes. Once back in school, students and English teacher will participate in individual and group activities (bronze, silver, and gold) concerning the books they have read.
- Students enrolled in AP Language and AP Literature must see Mrs. Gifford for course specific reading assignments.
Read the Assignment Instructions