Summer Meal Resources

Meals may be picked up at the following locations from:

  • 10:00 am until 10:30 am
    (Please call the local school by 9:30 am if you wish to pick-up a meal)
  • Notices - No meal pickup on June 20th (holiday - schools and offices closed) 

All schools offering enrichment activities will provide meals to students during the day or before they leave the school campus.

June 1 – June 30
Calera Elementary
June 1 – June 17, 21-23 and 28-30
Shelby County High
June 6 – June 17
Vincent Elementary
June 6 – June 30
Montevallo High

Families may also apply for food benefits at Shelby County DHR.
The contact information for DHR is

  • Shelby County DHR
  • Phone: (205) 669-3000
  • Address: 987 AL-70, Columbiana, AL 35051.

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Shelby County Schools Listserv - Be informed and join your school's listserv to receive email updates of events and important information from your school.

Complete the membership request form