Helena Elementary School Registration Guide
Important - S.C.O.R.E. (online registration) is open for all new and returning student applications.
Please submit questions to:
Clarinda Cipriano, Registrar
Fax: (205) 682-5545
Registration of Returning Students
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- Submit Proof of Residence - Scan or photograph and upload these documents in to S.C.O.R.E.The school will verified that your child is eligible to enroll and direct you to additional forms which may be completed online or on paper. These forms are school specific and, therefore, cannot be completed in advance.
For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
NOTE: This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Enrolling a New Student?
Please contact Clarinda Cipriano, Registrar for information about enrollment. Enrollment procedures are updating weekly as COVID restrictions concerning schools change.Part I
- Check Residency & School Zone
- The Board of Education has established school attendance zones and students must attend school in the zone in which they reside with a parent or legal guardian. Custody awarded through the court is a requirement for school enrollment. You may view the school attendance areas by clicking the link below and looking for your street address. If you have a question regarding your specific residence and which school zone you are in, you may call Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View School Bus Route Maps
- Complete the District Enrollment Forms using the Shelby County Online Registration and Enrollment (S.C.O.R.E.) program.
- Scan or photograph and upload the required enrollment documents in to S.C.O.R.E. . The school will verified that your child is eligible to enroll and direct you to additional forms which may be completed online or on paper. These forms are school specific and, therefore, cannot be completed in advance.
- Documents needed for Enrollment: You will need your child’s
- Enrolling parent or legal guardian must present a photo ID.
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE: This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
- Contact the school to verify residence and complete the registration process for your child. Contact Clare Cipriano, Registrar @ (205) 682-5542
Summer 2020 Events
No summer events
visit the Helena Elementary School website for important dates and information!
Disclosure of your child’s social security number (SSN) is voluntary. If you elect not to provide a SSN, a temporary identification number will be generated and utilized instead. Your child’s SSN is being requested for use in conjunction with enrollment in school as provided in Alabama Administrative Code §290-3-1-.02(2)(b)(2). It will be used as a means of identification in the statewide student management system.