Counseling and Testing - Testing Dates
|ACT WorkKeys Online Testing *1||December 1, 2017 - February 28, 2018|
|ACT WorkKeys Paper Testing *2||February 21,2018|
|ACT WorkKeys Paper Testing- Make-Up||March 7,2018|
|ACT WorkKeys Paper Testing with Accommodations *3||February 21 - March 7, 2018|
|NAEP (Select Schools and Grades Only)||January 29 - March 9, 2018|
|ACCESS 2.0||January 22 - March 23, 2018|
|Alternate ACCESS for ELLs||January 22 - March 23, 2018|
|Scantron Performance Series (Grades 3-8) *4||April 16 - May 4, 2018|
|ACT with Writing - Pre-Test Session *5||Prior to Test Date|
|ACTwith Writing Paper Testing Option 1 *6||March 20, 2018|
|ACTwith Writing Paper Testing Option 2 *6||April 3, 2018|
|ACT with Writing Paper Testing with Accommodations *7||April 3 -April 17, 2018|
|ACT with Writing Online Testing *8||April 3 -April 12, 2018|
|ACT with Writing Paper Testing - Make-up Option 1 *6||April 3, 2018|
|ACT with Writing Paper Testing - Make-up Option 2 *6||May 8, 2018|
|Alabama Alternate Assessment (AAA)||March 5 - April 13, 2018|
- With ACT WorkKeys Online Testing, the three subtests ma be administered in one session or in three separate sessions.
- The pre-test sessions of the ACT WorkKeys must be completed prior to the administration of the test; this session may be conducted on the morning of the test or on a separate day. Timed tesitng must begin no later than 9 a.m.
- Accommodationsfor ACT WorkKeys are determined by the IEP Team or 504 Committee.
- More information will be released at a later date about the State Assessment.
- The pre-test sessions of the ACT with Writing must be completed on a SEPARATE day PRIOR to the administrationof the test. Although the pre test session may be administered at any time on a day prior to the test administration, timed testing for the ACT with Writing must begin no later than 9 a.m. This is true for both paper and online testing .
- In 2017-2018, a district may choose one of two options for the initial test date for ACT with Writing paper testing. Please note that districts that choose Option 1 of March 20 as the initial test date must select only one paper make-up date- April 3 or May 8-from the two options. Districts that choose Option 2 of April 3 for the initial test date must select May 8 for their paper make-up test date. Schools will be allowed to administer both paperand online formats. With this alternative, schools may choose to administer online tests for all students who missed the paper test, eliminating the need for ordering and administering paper make-up tests.
- ACT must approve all accommodations on the ACT with Writing. Documentation must be submitted directly to ACT.
- A window is allowed for the ACT with Writing Online Testing. Since a different form of the test is given each day, schools may choose to test on more than one date during the online window. A student must complete the test in one day. Schoolsmay choose online testing to administer make-up tests for students who were originally scheduled for paper tests.
Dates are subject to change.