Schoology Login Information
Using Chrome web browser, sign into your @shelbyed.org account
- Go to https://shelbyed.schoology.com
- You will be taken to the appropriate login portal where you can enter your @shelbyed.org user name and password.
- Once you've successfully entered your information, you will return to Schoology and view the Schoology Home page.
- 2022-23 School Supplies: 6th grade
- 2022-23 School Supplies: 7th grade
- 2022-23 School Supplies: 8th grade
- 2021-22 Student Handbook
- Email Announcements - Join the HMS listserv (email announcements).
- HMS BYOD Policy – Please see the Student Code of Conduct
- Student Code of Conduct
- Shelby County Anti-Bullying Policy and Form
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Information
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Shelby County School Calendar
- Shelby County Student Health Services
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- HMS Continuous Improvement Plan
Summer 2022 Assignments
- 6th grade ELA - Students please read a book of your choice.
- 6th grade Challenge ELA - Students should read two books of their choice-one fiction and one non-fiction. Books should be 100 pages or more and be ones that the student has not read before.
- 7th grade ELA - Students please read a FICTION book of at least 100 pages.
- 7th grade Challenge ELA - 7th challenge instructions
- 8th grade ELA - 8th grade instructions
- 8th grade Challenge ELA - Students should read two books of their choice--one fiction and one non-fiction. Books should be 100 pages or more and be ones that the student has not already read.
Ways to Help HMS
- Purchase a Helping Schools Tag next time you're at the DMV. 80% of the purchase price goes directly to our school. It's only an additional $15. The HMS code is 52.
- Adopt a Classroom! Teachers have listed their needs on adoptaclassroom.org. All donations are tax deductible and go directly to the teacher.
- Box Tops for Education are an easy way to contribute. Just cut off the Box Tops from any participating grocery item and send it to the school. Or... you can download the Box Tops app and scan in your receipt.