- 2020-21 School Supplies: 6th grade
- 2020-21 School Supplies: 7th grade
- 2020-21 School Supplies: 8th grade 2020-21 Bell Schedule
- 2020-21 Student Handbook
- Email Announcements - Join the HMS listserv (email announcements).
- HMS BYOD Policy – Please see the Student Code of Conduct
- Student Code of Conduct
- Shelby County Anti-Bullying Policy and Form
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Information
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Shelby County School Calendar
- Shelby County Student Health Services
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- HMS Continuous Improvement Plan
Summer 2020 Reading Requirements
All students, including GRC, read a book of your choice this summer. No assignments are required from this reading.
Ways to Help HMS
- Purchase a Helping Schools Tag next time you're at the DMV. 80% of the purchase price goes directly to our school. It's only an additional $15. The HMS code is 52.
- Adopt a Classroom! Teachers have listed their needs on adoptaclassroom.org. All donations are tax deductible and go directly to the teacher.
- Box Tops for Education are an easy way to contribute. Just cut off the Box Tops from any participating grocery item and send it to the school. Or... you can download the Box Tops app and scan in your receipt. To learn more about the Box Tops app, read this article.