Learn More About Calera Intermediate School
We will create accountable and independent student leaders.
To educate and empower all learners in a safe and supportive environment.
- Shared Accountability
We believe all stakeholders proactively share responsibility and take ownership of their future success.
- Commitment to Independence
We believe in fostering a culturally aware community of critical thinkers and creative problem solvers.
- Shared Leadership
We believe in the development of positive character driven individuals.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Our continuous school improvement plan highlights our instructional data and outlines our goals for each academic year.
- Student Handbook
- Breakfast & Lunch Menu
- CAIS Enrollment Forms
- After School Programs - Community Ed
- CAIS Continuous Improvement Plan
- CAIS Title I Handbook - English
- CAIS Title I Handbook - Spanish
- FY20 Title Survey Results
- SCBOE Child Find
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- SCBOE Transportation
- Shelby County Schools