Schedule of Daily Events
- The school building opens at 7:15 a.m. Students will not be allowed in the building before 7:15 a.m.
- The school day will begin at 7:50 a.m. each day. Students arriving to school later than 7:50 should enter the front door and be checked in by a parent.
- Lunch will be served between 10:45-12:18. Check with your child’s teacher for the exact lunch time for your child.
- School ends at 2:50 p.m. Students should should be picked up by 3:15 p.m.
- It is essential that all students report to school no later than 7:25 a.m. if they plan to eat breakfast.
- Students who arrive after 11:30 a.m. or who check out prior to 11:30 a.m. will be counted absent.
Inclement Weather/School Closlings or Early Dismissals
In the event of inclement weather, please listen to local radio and television stations for school information. If school must be dismissed early due to bad weather, regular bus routes will be followed unless other information is given by the media.
For a more complete understanding of arrivals and departures including tardies and checkouts, please read the Student Handbook or contact the school.
- Student Handbook
- Breakfast & Lunch Menu
- CAIS Enrollment Forms
- After School Programs - Community Ed
- CAIS Continuous Improvement Plan
- CAIS Title I Handbook - English
- CAIS Title I Handbook - Spanish
- SCBOE Child Find
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- SCBOE Transportation
- Shelby County Schools