Welcome to Calera Elementary
S.C.O.R.E. is open for NEW STUDENT enrollment and RETURNING STUDENT registration.
Please submit questions to Sherri McKinnon, Registrar:
- Email: SMckinnon@shelbyed.org
Office: (205) 682-6122
- FAX: (205) 682-6125
Documents Needed for Student Enrollment
Documentos Necesarios Para La Inscripción De Estudiantes
New Student S.C.O.R.E. Instructions
Instrucciones Estudiante Nuevo
Returning Student S.C.O.R.E Instructions
Instrucciones Estudiante que Reingresa
Transportation Request Form
Please complete this information if your child is going to ride the bus to or from school. If your child will be a car rider then you will not need to complete this information. Transportation Request Form
Calendar of Events
School Hours: Instruction hours are 7:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Car Rider Traffic Route
To build a foundation that inspires learning.
Every student a graduate and every graduate prepared for the future.
- All students can learn and achieve in a safe, disciplined environment.
- Parent and community involvement are keys to student success.
- Teachers and staff support learning by setting high expectations.
- Teachers use various strategies to meet the individual student needs.
Continuous School Improvement Plan
Our continuous school improvement plan highlights our instructional data and outlines our goals for each academic year.
2 - 5 Year Olds - HIPPY Home Instruction Kindergarten
Home Instruction for Parents of preschool Youngsters. FREE! Learn about HIPPY