Online registration will open Monday, May 9th, for both new and returning students. At this time, registration packages will also be available through My School Bucks. You will find a list of instructions with links included to allow for an easy process.
Step 1: S.C.O.R.E. Directions for online forms and proofs of residency:
Step 2: Click on the My School Bucks link to view the different registration packages:
- Only grade level packages are available at this time. To view grade level packages, .
- A la carte items will be available at a later date.
Step 3:Parking directions:
- Click on the Parking Form link and fill out the form completely.
- Click on the My School Bucks link to view the different registration packages and select one that has parking included in it.
- NEW, parking is available for rising 10th graders who are 16 at the time of registration.
- Parking passes will be handed out sometime at the end of July.
IMPORTANT: Do not use your cell phone to access S.C.O.R.E. Use a desktop, tablet, or laptop only. Do not use Safari as your browser. Use Google, Chrome, Firefox, or Edge instead.For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- Questions? Contact Kelley Emerson, Registrar, Email: KEmerson@shelbyed.org or phone: (205) 682-3650
- Need to withdraw a student? Withdraw/Transfer Student Form