Parent Teacher Leadership and Information
Our parents play a vital role in the educational process of our students. This is seen in our parents' tremendous involvement in school activities. The HIS PTO contributed over $44,000 to our school last year to support the academic and character development of our students.
Events sponsored by our PTO last year include: School Supplies Sale, Fall Festival, Family Fun Night, Healthy Heart Fun Run, Box Tops for Education, and t-shirt sale. With the proceeds from these events, our PTO supported the school’s incentive reading program, the technology program, hospitality events for staff, Red Ribbon Week, and the school’s professional development program for teachers. At HIS, we love OUR PARENTS! Thank you for your support!
Follow HIS PTO on Facebook! HIS Facebook
2021-22 Board Members
- President - Stacey Connor
- VP Fundraising - April Adams
- Treasurer - Nikki Manley
- Secretary - Ashleigh Roberts
- Hospitality - Jaime Cox
- Room Parent Coordinator – Brooke Williams
- Merchandise Chair - Jennie Shannon
- Spirit Chair - Emily Wiley
- Social Media Chair - Andrea Anderson
- Library Liaison - Amy Farr
- Art Liason/Hospitality - Ashley Gassner