Schedule of Daily Events
- The school day is 7:50 a.m. – 2:50 p.m. If students report to school after 7:45 a.m., parents must accompany them in the school before they can be admitted to class.
- The school building opens at 7:15 a.m. Students are not allowed to wait outside of the building so please do not drop off students before 7:15 a.m.
- Any changes in dismissal procedures for children must be in writing and must be submitted before 12:30 p.m. Telephone calls and emails will not be accepted.Please be prepared to show photo identification when picking up a child from school. All children must be picked up by 3:05.
For a more complete understanding of arrivals and departures including tardies and checkouts, please read the Student Handbook or contact the school.
- Student Handbook
- School Supply Lists
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- After School Care Program
- My School Bucks.com
- Meal Benefits Application
- Progress Report/Report Card Schedule
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment Reporting
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- Shelby County Schools District Website