About Oak Mountain Intermediate School
The Mission of Oak Mountain Intermediate School is to provide a safe environment to transition fourth and fifth grade students from childhood to early adolescence by promoting social, emotional, and academic growth.
To grow our students today so they can face the challenges of tomorrow.
At Oak Mountain Intermediate School, we believe…
- Responsible students accept ownership for their learning and behavior choices.
- High expectations promote high achievement.
- Effective communication strengthens school, home, and community relationships.
- Leadership opportunities empower students and teachers.
- Differentiated instructional strategies challenge and engage multiple learning styles and ensure students feel safe and respected.
- Honor, pride, compassion, and respect foster a positive school culture.
- Parent, student, school and community partnerships are key to the success of our students.