Wildcat Nation

About Shelby County High School

Shelby County High School understands the importance of providing our students with effective and efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to Graduate School, professional certification, or other important events depend on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript and we want to keep you informed of order and delivery status. We also understand the need to protect the privacy of your transcript and our obligations under Federal law. The instructions that follow will enable you to request your transcript for delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Online ordering is recommended since it results in many service benefits, but a service fee is charged. Written requests are also accepted.

Ordering Online

Former Student Transcript Request / Verification using online provider:

Ordering by Written Request

Transcript requests may be initiated by downloading and completing a Transcript Request Form. Completed and signed forms may be:

  1. Mailed to:
    • Shelby County High School Records Department
    • 101 Washington Street
    • Columbiana, Alabama 35051
  2. Emailed to:
  3. Faxed to:
    • Shelby County High School Records Department
    • 205 682-6605
    • Fax/email requests must also include a valid driver's license/picture ID with DL# written for clarification/verification.

Costs and Payment Options

Shelby County High School charges $5.00  per copy of each transcript requested. In addition, other fees may apply. Requests cannot be processed until $5 fee is received. If an individual other than yourself will be paying on your behalf, their name must also be included on the request.

  1. Transcript requests initiated online include a $2.00  convenience fee

Online requests will require credit/debit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) at the time of the order.

Written requests must include a check payable to SCHS (check must include working phone number) or cash.

Other Important Information

  • Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any financial obligation or other types of holds to the school.
  • Former students and alumni may only request official transcripts.
  • Transcripts will not be faxed.