Welcome to Calera Intermediate
~ Serving students grades 3rd through 5th
2015-16 ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Sumnmer Registration / Proof of Residence (all students) for 2015-2016 School year will be July 23rd 2 p.m. -7 p.m.
- CAIS Enrollment Forms
- 2015-16 School Supply Lists
- New student enrollment will be done by appointment .
Please contact Jennifer Hebson at 205-682-6500 to set up an appointment.
- To receive the CAIS Email Announcements click here
- Blackboard Connect Parent Instructions click here
Student Arrival Information
- The school day will begin at 7:50 a.m. and end at 2:50 p.m. each day.
- Students are not allowed in the building before 7:15 a.m.
- Instruction starts at 7:50 a.m. If a student reports to school after 7:50 a.m., parents must accompany then to the school office for a tardy slip before they can be admitted to class.
Calera Intermediate School commits itself to provide ideal learning experiences which continue to promote the development of each child within a safe, secure learning environment while preparing them for future academic endeavors.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Interactions with adults and other students contribute to student learning.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Students learn more when provided with a variety of instructional approaches.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.