Welcome to Calera Intermediate
~ Serving students grades 3rd through 5th
SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- New Student Registration:
- All Summer - Monday – Friday 8am-11am / 12pm -2pm
- Registration of Proof of Residence:
- July 16th : 8am – 11am
- July 17th : 1pm – 6pm
- Meet The Teacher - August 6, 2014
- 3rd Grade 1-2
- 4th Grade 2-3
- 5th Grade 3-4
- All students returning and new must present proof of residence on these dates.
- 2014-15 School Supply Lists
- To receive the CAIS Email Announcements click here
- Blackboard Connect Parent Instructions click here
Student Arrival Information
- The school day will begin at 7:50 a.m. and end at 2:50 p.m. each day.
- Students are not allowed in the building before 7:15 a.m.
- Instruction starts at 7:50 a.m. If a student reports to school after 7:50 a.m., parents must accompany then to the school office for a tardy slip before they can be admitted to class.
Calera Intermediate School commits itself to provide ideal learning experiences which continue to promote the development of each child within a safe, secure learning environment while preparing them for future academic endeavors.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Interactions with adults and other students contribute to student learning.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Students learn more when provided with a variety of instructional approaches.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.