To set the standard of excellence in serving students with severe special needs in Shelby County.
The mission of the administrators, faculty, and staff of the Linda Nolen Learning Center is to serve students with special needs by individualizing programs to prepare these students mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally for independence, thus building a healthy self-esteem.
Enrollment and Registration
- NEW STUDENTS - If you need to enroll a child for the 2018-2019 school year, please contact the LNLC office for enrollment forms.
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using
the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal
access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms.
If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with the Internet Explorer browser.
- Returning Student Parent Help Document
Instrucciones para Padres/Tutores
- Estudiante que Reingresa
Calendar of Events
School begins at 7:50 a.m. each day. Students arriving at school after 7:50 a.m. must be checked in by a parent. Please do not drop students off at school before 7:30 a.m.