This is Our Mountain
Our Mission and Vision
The mission of Oak Mountain Intermediate School is to transition fourth and fifth grade students from childhood to early adolescence by promoting responsibility, independence, character development, and academic growth.
Oak Mountain Intermediate School will be an exemplary model among nationally recognized schools of excellence.
- High expectations promote high achievement.
- Effective communication strengthens
school, home, and community relationships.
- Leadership opportunities empower students
- Responsible students accept ownership for
- Relevant instructional strategies challenge
and engage multiple learning styles.
- Honor, pride, and respect foster a
2014-15 OMIS Partners in Education