Welcome to Helena High School
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Watch our Senior Walk!
HHS Summer Hours
The HHS office will be open from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. during summer months. If you need to request an exception to these hours, please contact the office. Main Office: 205-682-3650
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-3650.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
In The Know
Helena High made the US News 2018 Top 25 Alabama High Schools - Read article about scores!
Niche scored HHS as #17 in the 2019 Best of Public High
Schools in Alabama.
Read article by al.com