- Student Resources - Homework Help
- MMS Bell Schedule
- MMS Student Handbook
- Breakfast/Lunch Menus
- Meal Benefits Application
- INOW Home
- Media Center
- Shelby County Schools Calendars
- Enrollment / Registration Forms
- MMS Listserv (email announcements)
- Code of Conduct
- Continuous Improvement Plan
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
- Returning Student Parent Help Document
- Instrucciones para Padres/Tutores
- Estudiante que Reingresa
Welcome to Montevallo Middle School
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at email@example.com. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-6410.
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Please join our Facebook page: Montevallo Middle School PTO Facebook page.
Middle school parents, please put on your calendar and remember to send a snack/finger food the 3rd Wednesday of each month. These snack days are designed to let the teachers know they are appreciated for all they do for our children. You may send messages, suggestions,, etc. via the PTO Facebook page. Contacts are Missy Wilson, Deidre Monk and Kim Juarez.
MMS Calendar of Events
The Mission of Montevallo Middle School is to offer both a challenging curriculum and supportive environment that encourages students to reach their full potential and become independent, life-long learners prepared for college, career, and life.
We envision the students from the Montevallo Community achieving excellence in education by providing challenging and engaging learning experiences that will empower them to be successful in a global/digital society.