Welcome to Vincent Elementary School!
Registration of Returning Students for the 2019-20 School Year
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Mark Your Calendars!
VES is a Leader in Me School
The bestselling author, Stephen Covey, released a book titled, The Leader in Me: How Schools and the World are Inspiring Greatness, One Child at a Time. This book is based on the best seller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Our faculty spent 4 days training in the summer of 2009 in an effort to prepare our students to be leaders in the 21st century. This initiative was inspired by a team of 3 teachers that saw the need for the students at Vincent to become more responsible, creative, and tolerant of differences. This in turn led to the faculty reading the book and training in the 7 Habits. Our goal was to increase students' ability to think for themselves, take initiative, get along with others, and solve problems. When you visit our school, you will see wall displays, bulletin boards, posters, pertaining to the 7 Habits, but that isn't the only thing you will notice. We are most proud of the fact that our students are talking about the 7 Habits and that teachers are teaching these habits weekly to enhance growth in the 7 Habits. Our school became a Leader in Me School in 2010 and has become the first Lighthouse School in Shelby County. --Principal Dr. Borden-Hudson
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Read this document to find out more information about Kindergarten Enrollment requirements.
- Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Questions about enrolling your child? Contact the school at (205) 682-7320.
- How to Use S.C.O.R.E.
- Instrucciones para Padres/Tutores - Estudiante Nuevo
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
- Breakfast/Lunch Menu
- After School Programs - Community Ed
- VES Forms for Enrollment and Registration
- 2019-20 School Supply Lists
- 2018-19 VES Parent / Student Handbook
- Join the VES Listserv (email announcements)
- Meal Benefits Application
- VES Continuous Improvement Plan
- VES Facilities Tour
- VES Library Media Center
- SCBOE Child Find
- SCBOE Bullying/Harassment
- SCBOE Code of Conduct
- SCBOE Academic Calendar
- Shelby County Schools
Please read the
VES policy on Negative Lunch Balances.
Questions, please contact Tonya Borden-Hudson at 205-682-7320