Welcome to Oak Mountain High School
The mission of Oak Mountain High School is to empower each student for excellence.
We strive for...
- a safe learning environment
- a rich and rigorous curriculum
- dynamic instruction
- quality extracurricular experiences
- an appreciation of diversity
- a strong sense of community
Locker and Parking Request Forms
It's time again for the Virtual Locker and Parking Line! OMHS uses an online system to register students for a locker and parking spot. You will need your INOW "S" number or lunch number to register.
Click on the image below to access request forms.
2015-16 SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
|Freshman||July 20th||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Seniors||July 21st||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Juniors||July 22nd||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Sophomores||July 23rd||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Make-Up Registration||July 28th||8:00 - 10:00 a.m.|
|ALL NEW STUDENTS NEEDING TO ENROLL SHOULD CALL FOR A APPOINTMENT AT 205.682.5200|
- 2014 American's Most Challenging High Schools - Washington Post (article)
- 2013 Newsweek - America's Best High Schools
- 2011 National Blue Ribbon Award
- 2011 Washington Post’s High School Challenge
- 2011 Newsweek: America’s Best High Schools
- Attorney General's Alabama Safe Schools Initiative 2010 Award of Excellence
- 2008-2012 US News and World Report America's Best High Schools
- 2007-08 Siemens Awards for Advanced Placement