Welcome to Oak Mountain High School
The mission of Oak Mountain High School is to empower each student for excellence.
We strive for...
- a safe learning environment
- a rich and rigorous curriculum
- dynamic instruction
- quality extracurricular experiences
- an appreciation of diversity
- a strong sense of community
Locker and Parking Request Forms
It's time again for the Virtual Locker and Parking Line! OMHS uses an online system to register students for a locker and parking spot. You will need your INOW "S" number or lunch number to register.
Click on the image below to access request forms.
Other Important Registration Events
Click on the appropriate link below to register for Summer School or Fans Camp
2015-16 SUMMER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
|Freshman||July 20th||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Seniors||July 21st||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Juniors||July 22nd||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Sophomores||July 23rd||4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Make-Up Registration||July 28th||8:00 - 10:00 a.m.|
|ALL NEW STUDENTS NEEDING TO ENROLL SHOULD CALL FOR A APPOINTMENT AT 205.682.5200|
- 2014 American's Most Challenging High Schools - Washington Post
- 2013 Newsweek - America's Best High Schools
- 2011 National Blue Ribbon Award
- 2011 Washington Post’s High School Challenge
- 2011 Newsweek: America’s Best High Schools
- Attorney General's Alabama Safe Schools Initiative 2010 Award of Excellence
- 2008-2012 US News and World Report America's Best High Schools
- 2007-08 Siemens Awards for Advanced Placement
For full announcement - click here