Welcome to Oak Mountain High School
The mission of Oak Mountain High School is to empower each student for excellence.
We strive for...
- a safe learning environment
- a rich and rigorous curriculum
- dynamic instruction
- quality extracurricular experiences
- an appreciation of diversity
- a strong sense of community
(Click on Locker button to access)
(Click on Fans Camp button to access)
(Click on Summer School/Career Prep button to access)
2016-17 SUMMER REGISTRATION DATES - All Students - Any of these
|Wednesday, July 13th
||12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
|Thursday, July 14th
||4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
|Friday, July 15th
||7:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
|ALL NEW STUDENTS (New to Shelby County
Schools) NEEDING TO ENROLL SHOULD CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
- Please call OMHS at 682-5200 and set up an
appointment to pre-register your child.
- 2016 U.S. News and World Reports "Best High Schools -
Alabama" - ranked 11th
- 2014 American's Most Challenging High Schools -
- 2013 Newsweek - America's Best High Schools
- 2011 National Blue Ribbon Award
- 2011 Washington Post’s High School Challenge
- 2011 Newsweek: America’s Best High Schools
- Attorney General's Alabama Safe Schools Initiative 2010 Award of Excellence
- 2008-2012 US News and World Report America's Best High Schools
- 2007-08 Siemens Awards for Advanced Placement