WELCOME TO OAK MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL
This is Our Mountain!
- 2020 OMHS Graduation Ceremony will be held at 7:00 PM on Monday, June 1 at Heardmont Stadium
- Gates will open at 6:15 PM and everyone must have a ticket to attend. Each graduate will receive 4 tickets.
- Graduates will practice June 1 at 10:00 AM (please have your child check email for details about practice)
- We will have Belmont Studios on-site for cap and gown individual pictures.
Parents, We want to know about your child's eLearning experience. Please share how we can improve and make things better "if" we need to switch to eLearning again at some point in the future. Please complete this 4 question survey by Thursday, May 28. Thank you for your time!
Locker/Parking Requests - Mark Your Calendars
- Senior Parking and Locker - April 21 opens at 4p.m.
- Junior Parking and Locker - April 22 opens at 4p.m.
- Sophomore Lockers - April 23 opens at 4p.m.
- Freshman Lockers - April 24 opens at 4p.m.
Please be aware that all freshmen will be assigned a locker and all freshmen lockers will be located on the same hall(s). The purpose for the virtual line is to assign top lockers on a first come, first served basis.
Important - S.C.O.R.E. (online registration) will open for all new and returning student applications June 1st.
Enrolling A New Student?
- Do you need to enroll a new student? Contact Carol Zoll at 205-682-5351.
- OMHS Enrollment/Registration Information & Forms
- Free and Reduced Meal Benefits Application
Registration of Returning Students
- RETURNING students will need to complete forms using the S.C.O.R.E. online forms program. You will need your child's personal access code provided by the school to complete the Returning Student forms. If you do not have an access code, please contact the school.
- Submit Proof of Residence - Scan or photograph and upload the required enrollment documents in S.C.O.R.E. The school will verified that your child is eligible to enroll and direct you to additional forms which may be completed online or on paper. These forms are school specific and, therefore, cannot be completed in advance. More Information
- For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.
- NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Calendar of Events
**Mark your calendars! Graduation is May 20th.**