WELCOME TO SHELBY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Home of the Wildcats!
New Student Enrollment
- Please use the S.C.O.R.E. link below to begin the enrollment process. View NEW STUDENT Enrollment requirements for more information about enrollment.
- Zoning or Transportation Questions: Contact Brent Copes at 205-682-7132 or email Mr. Copes at firstname.lastname@example.org. to verify which school your child is zoned for.
- Enrollment or School Questions: Contact the school at (205) 682-6600.
- How to Use S.C.O.R.E.
- Instrucciones - Estudiante Nuevo
NOTE:This program is not recommended for use with Internet Explorer 11 and lower or Safari 9 and lower.
Senior Portrait Sessions
Seniors - Please remember to book your senior session.
Frank Couch Photos
The vision of Shelby County High School is to provide all students with a high quality, individualized educational experience in order to prepare them to achieve their highest potential.
The SCHS community is committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to support all students in achieving academic and personal success.
- Student learning is the top priority of the school with the shared belief that all students can learn.
- A safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment will foster excellence.
- Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Student growth occurs when students are actively engaged in rigorous and relevant learning.
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching.
- Valuing the strength found in a diverse world is essential to high quality learning.
- Student learning is enhanced when there is a united effort and positive communication among home, school, and community.