WELCOME TO SHELBY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
Home of the Wildcats!
Locker and Parking Information
Locker Form for Rising 9th Graders will be live at 8am on Friday, May 22nd. Rising 9th Locker Form
Locker Form for Rising 10th - 12 Graders will be live at 8 am on May 22nd. Rising 10th -12th Locker Form
Parking Reservation Form - live at 8 am on May 22nd. Parking Reservation Form
The vision of Shelby County High School is to provide all students with a high quality, individualized educational experience in order to prepare them to achieve their highest potential.
The SCHS community is committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to support all students in achieving academic and personal success.
- Student learning is the top priority of the school with the shared belief that all students can learn.
- A safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment will foster excellence.
- Every student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Student growth occurs when students are actively engaged in rigorous and relevant learning.
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching.
- Valuing the strength found in a diverse world is essential to high quality learning.
- Student learning is enhanced when there is a united effort and positive communication among home, school, and community.