NEW Student Enrollment and RETURNING Student Registration

S.C.O.R.E. (registration program) will open for all NEW and RETURNING students for the 24-25 school year on March 18, 2024.

For technical assistance with S.C.O.R.E. please contact your local school.

NOTE: Do not use your cell phone to access S.C.O.R.E. Use a desktop, tablet, or laptop only. Do not use Safari as your browser. Use Google, Chrome, Firefox, or Edge instead.

Learning Options

Shelby County Schools is providing the following learning options for the 24-25 SY for students who currently reside in one of the seven communities zoned for the Shelby County School District:

Traditional - On Campus Learning- All Grades - Students will report to the school campus daily.

Virtual - Available to students in grades 9-12 who meet eligibility requirements - Students will participate in all courses through a virtual format. Information regarding the virtual option for 2024-2025 will be forthcoming. In the meantime you can contact the Principal of your school or the grade level counselor with any questions.

Steps to Complete Enrollment

Enroll/Transfer - If your child did not attend a the Shelby County School District within the last 12 months they are considered a New Student. Students transferring into Shelby County Schools must be in good standing with their prior school. Shelby County Schools will honor all behavior dispositions a student may have with a previously enrolled school. Shelby County Schools will follow all Alabama High School Athletic Association rules and regulations regarding transfer students.

Register/Transfer - If your child attended the Shelby County School District last school year and completed the full school year, they are considered a Returning Student. Parents who plan to transfer their child to another school due to relocating should confirm that they are eligible to attend the new school before completing registration forms. See Step 2 for residency information. 

If you have additional questions about the enrollment process you may contact the individual school Registrar, Principal, Counselor or the Student Services Department.

(Select "+" to expand area of interest)