Withdrawing or Transferring a Student from Shelby County Schools

If your student will not be attending Shelby County Schools for the upcoming school year OR if your student will be transferring to another Shelby County School please click on the link provided below to start the student withdrawal process.

Note, once the withdrawal form is complete and submitted the school registrar will be in communication via the email address provided on the withdrawal form.